Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What's in your wallet/purse/backpack, etc?

I don't know why, but I have always had a fascination with purses. Some would even call it a fetish. I love reading those lists of what people carry in their bags.
Since I feel like I've reached the end of the lists on the net, I'm going to make my own.
What do you have in your purse, wallet or backpack?
Since I don't have the ability to readily post photos from work, I'm doing my best to find generic pics and links to my stuff.
Here's what I'm carrying. Tell me what you've got.
My bag:
Mossimo black satchel - about $30 at Target
It's versatile and transfers well from work to a night out on the town or to dress up for an event.

So, what's in it?

-My WhoMi

-Tommy Hilfiger wallet

-Spring pictures of Boy Child to give out to family

-Invitations to Girl Child's birthday party later this month.

-Keys

-Marlboro Menthol Lights in box with purple lighter.

-Pens, lots of pens.

-Lipstick from a few nights ago. I rarely wear makeup to work, so I don't generally carry it.

-Except for powder. I do have that.

-And lip balm.

-Various medications.

-Small book of pictures.

-Digital camera.

-iPod Shuffle.

-Checkbook.

-Business card holder with my cards in it.

-Small container of dab-on sunblock SPF 60. I have tattoos that must be cared for and Girl Child is so fair that I must keep her covered in sun block if she is to be in the sun.

Whew, I guess that's about it. I showed you mine, now you show me yours.

-

2 Comments:

Blogger Brown Eyed Woman said...

What is in my purse???

After i completely dumped the contents of my purse out onto my desk, this is what it reveals:

Wallet including, checkbook, various forms of ID (old college ID's licence, military dependent ID, military reservist ID), debit cards from two banks, one credit card, and several gift cards, change. But get this, no actual money.

2006 monthly planner

Walmart reciept

blank pad of paper

bill statement

Pay check (which i am depositing today!!!)

blue, back, and red pens

bobby pins, and hair clippy

tampon (yes only one)

ATM reciept

Dentist appt reminder card

Keys

Cell Phone...

Where did my chapstick go???

Well thats about it...

Very interesting

11:52 AM  
Blogger RSM said...

Great idea! I might use that next time I draw a blank :) Thanks.

I have a think for handbags, too. And shoes. But, what girl doesn't? They're so damn addicting!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home